Thursday, September 22, 2016

Bash Aliases - Why you should use them and how to make them.




I will be giving a free 30 minute Google hangout session showing people why to use bash aliases, how to make them, and some more uses for aliases that you may not have thought about.

The first 7 people to email me and who can make the Google hangout time ( I will email it to you ), will be invited to the hangout session.  Bash aliases are super useful and not hard to use, once you see how powerful they are you'll be making some of your own!

I will be showing you some of my alias so you can follow along with me, you should have a Linux or Mac.  I want everyone to participate that attends, I want you to walk away with a new skill and not just have watched me type :-)

My email is:
joshuakemp85@gmail.com